Wednesday, March 01, 2006



My Daughter

"Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!"
Janis Joplin

So this is my Daughter, the Booglet. The one who comes bounding into the bedroom in the morning and running up yelling "Daddy!" when I come home at night. That's her Pooh Bear (Silly Ole Be-ah) chair and you can see some of the vast library behind her.

This, folks, is what it's like to have a part of you walking around in the world. This little piece of my heart goes to her school two times a week (pizza day today), she plays out in the yard with the Puppy and Kitty, she swings on her big girl swing, or she plays in her room.

I just sit back and watch...

I'm going to be busy the next few days; I have another picture I want to share and hopefully I can write something substantive soon. I've been thinking a lot but writing very little.

Well, writing stuff I want to write very little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home