Monday, December 12, 2005

Travel Day
So this was an 18 hour day... Four planes, three cities, two time zones, and one cab ride. Left the booglet and her mother sleeping warm and cozy this morning; coming back with everyone asleep again. Here now thanks to the wi-fi at Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport.

I'm not complaining. Santa's coming. On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy and the booglet went to cut down our very own Christmas tree. We took Bubba way up into the country and found a great tree. We brought it home and put up lights. Now we're set.

I just love seeing the holidays through the eyes of a two year old. The magic is there. She's so excited. Now I have to figure out what to get her mother. Here's when you know you live on the Gulf Coast--I told her she could either get Lasix surgery or storm windows...she chose the storm windows.

I'm not complaining--I'm getting tired of dragging around a half ton of plywood myself.

My friend Zack is giving the booglet a minature guitar. Six strings, all the frets, just smaller for little fingers. I'll show you all the chords my little one, and together we'll play "Bob Diddle" and Van Morrison. I can't wait.

It's a very generous gift from Zack.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger jemison said...

New flooring? I also picked up a squeegee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home