Friday, March 24, 2006

Just This Quick Note

And then I have to run to an all day conference. I think it is absolutely precious that the Booglet calls McDonalds "Old McDonald's." It's just that sort of innocent viewpoint that she brings that warms my spirit.

Last week, when Calamity was working late one night, we went to a Chik-Fil-A restaurant. Normally, when I'm alone at a fast food restaurant, it strikes me as rather sad. Impersonal decor, cheap food, etc. Still, the Booglet had such a good time watching the other boys and girls playing on the slide and, after she was done with her nuggets, sliding herself, that the whole experience became something wonderful.

I love being the Daddy...

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Perhaps I can catch up on musings at Bobalouie's this weekend after swim lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home