Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fours
Self-tagged from Mystery Mommy's site

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Mowing Lawns
2. Tending Bar
3. Lifeguard
4. Graduate Assistant

Four Movies I Love to Watch Over and Over
1. It's A Wonderful Life
2. Blazing Saddles
3. Police Academy IX--I got nuthin' Jerry
4. Young Frankenstein--I'm with ya Mystery Mommy--my favorite, "What knockers!"
"Schank you doctor."

Four Movies I'm Forced to Watch Over and Over
1. Babe
2. Barney Day and Night (Does that even count?)
3. Charlotte's Web--the cartoon. If ever there was a movie ripe for re-making.
4. 101 Dalmations

Four Movies That Haven't Hit That Limit Yet
1.
2.
3.
4.

That's when we go to the beach...

Four Books I First Read as an Adult that I Read Over and Over
1. Moby Dick
2. The Great Divorce
3. The Richest Man in Babylon
4. A Pillar of Iron

Four Things I Cannot Do
1. Fix things
2. Play golf
3. Sing
4. 1 and a half reverse

Four Places I've Lived (as a grown-up)
1. Pensacola Beach
2. Jackson
3. Gainesville
4. Tallahassee

Four TV/Radio Shows I Love to Watch/Listen (that are still running)
1. Frontline
2. Family Guy
3. A Prarie Home Companion
4. Any episode of the BBC's "World at War"

Four TV Shows We Record for the Booglet
1.
2.
3.
4.

But she can point out the planets for you and I think is really starting to perceive General Relativity.

Four Things I Say Often
1. "court ordered counseling"
2. "don't put that in your mouth"
3. "how much?"
4. "this is jemison"

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. The Big Island
2. USVI
3. Italy
4. Nipper Key

Four Blogs I Visit Daily* That I Don't Link To In My Sidebar
1. Art. Humor. Larceny.
2. Mia Culpa
3. Viscounte LeCarte (and I think I misspelled it--sorry Al)
4. Go Fug Yourself (does that count?)
* I don't hit anybody every day.

Four of My Favorite Foods (that I cook)
1. Blackened Amberjack
2. T-bones
3. Roast
4. Boiled Shrimp (Bay Shrimp, with beer & lemon in the water and Zatarain's. But the lynchpin is the cocktail sauce).

Four Cars I've owned
1. 1978 Ford F250 (still do!)
2. 1976 Toyota Celica
3. 1976 Dodge Colt (my first car--the Blue Angel)
4. 1970 something Datsun B210. (my firstand only experience with flywheels self-destructing).

Thanks Mystery Mommy. That was fun.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger jemison said...

Family blog Anne, family blog.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Christa said...

What a great list you have! How fun to get to know more about you. My first car was a Datsun 210 too! It was yellow with seats that were broken to the point where they nearly laid on the seat behind them. I think it would've rusted out before it stopped running if my boyfriend at the time hadn't totalled it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home