Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Radio
I have a radio station I can pick up...sometimes. Othertimes there's interference with a religious station. So I either get BBC news or some vacuous band singin' the praises to our Lord and Savior in 4/4 time.

Oh dear Lord deliver me! Not too long ago, that was the Devil's music...are you really telling me that now it's okay because you mention the resurrection?

The BBC? Please? I can get MTV anytime.

This blending of stations does sometimes lead to interesting listening.

"And so Jesus says...[static]...the consumer price index appears unchanged by the latest hikes in oil prices...[static]...and so we as faithful Christians should...[static]...purchase illegal weapons-grade plutonium."

"And what's more, God says to all who are faithful and abide by his laws...[static]...tax cuts should be made permanent."

We all find our amusement where we can.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home